Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I was hanging out with this chick after school, and we were sitting in my truck, and she reached over to make out with me like we always do...well, most of the time we do....well, she was wearing a kinda Christian school outfit, short skirt and all...I was like...ugh...wtf...gotta do something. Normally, since I am kinda a pussy, I wouldnt have made a move on her, but I decided to. She has called me a pussy so many times...
Anyways...so I reached over to her shirt, and she had a vest thing on, and a button up shirt under that...well...she had the button shirt tucked in, and I freakin tugged at it...and got my hand nowhere near anything...shes like, no wonder you dont make moves....

Tl:dr version...make sure a chick is wearing a shirt not tucked in..lol

Sucked...I got pwned! It blew...

This is kinda a stupid thread isnt it?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, shes not really my women...cuz she has a bf, but me and her are kinda going out..secrectly...its great...she has completely fallen for me....its awesome...

After all that, she called me and apologized for calling me a pussy...I was like, well, would have done it sooner or later...lol

·
Registered
917 Posts
Snowsk5054 said:
Well, shes not really my women...cuz she has a bf, but me and her are kinda going out..secrectly...its great...she has completely fallen for me....its awesome...
Wow... Just wow... :looking

In other words, she's cheating on her bf with you, and you know this, yet you're too pansy to even break up the original one. You're shirt-undoing skills aren't your biggest problem, man. That can always be solved by your belt-removing skillz.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She was wearing a skirt...no belt removing skills neccasary...lol
Well, idk what the hell is going on between me and her, but its kinda great...she sneaks out of her house to see me...we make out in my truck every friday...wednesday we made out in school, in the storage room (I take a culinary class, so does she, we have a storage room lol). That was great, but she got all paranoid that someone would come walking down the hall and see us, so it was short...but yeah....its great for me, but if I ever see her bf walking in my direction, I will run like hell. Hes freakin huge....like 6" 3' and built...really scary...

Thanks for the kind words snip3r...

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Im just saying, if I ever saw my GF kissing another dude...Id kill them both...and yes by kill...I mean murder....and they'd never find'em. Tell her to break up with him or you dont wanna talk to her anymore...unles syou still have your V-card...then hit it and tell'er that.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
V-card? What?

Yeah, I have flipped on her a few times about that...I dont mind sitting on the sidelines, cuz I have done it quite a few times, but I want to be in the game. She really wants to break up with him, but he freakin lives with her. She just cant kick him out of the house. Her sister did that to an ex bf, and her parents kicked her sister out of the house, and didnt talk to her for like 6 months...she dosent want to do that.

This is what she said a few nights ago...
[10:26:40 PM] Her: alright, I guess I'm going to bed now
[10:26:48 PM] Her: in a bed that I don't want to
[10:26:53 PM] Her: with somebody I don't want to

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hell, I will kick his ass...Everyone I know that I tell that story too is like, that guy must be a serious loser if he has to live with his gf...I was like, yeah, I think he is...
Sucks for me that I cant really call her mine, even though we pretty much are, but not really...really does suck...but ohh well. She said she is waiting for him to do something she hates, so she can dump his ass and be with me...its just, hes such a nice guy, he dosent do anything that she can really flip on him...so, this is gonna be hard. I think me and her are gonna go to the same college...so if she dosent dump him by then, she will when we go to college....so..yeah, thats my boring life...

Ohh...I am not a virgin....I did a girl a while back, when I was kinda seeing this girl. This girl I am seeing is like, if you get a gf, I will be mad at you..I was like, okay, thats kinda unfair, considering you have a bf...shes like, fine do what you want...then I did this drunk chick at a party, and she got mad at me...I was like wtf? You werent dissing anything out...

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah..I know amateur move...real amateur of me...kinda am embarassed that I did that....real embarassed...
She actually apologized to me, cuz shes like, I am sorry, I didnt mean to taunt you...I was like...what? I needed that taunting...shes like, I just wanted to see if you would snap...and well, I did...so...yeah, I am a loser...anyone else want to rub it in? lol

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.