Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah its legal and the mag is as well but it has to be strictly a fun gun no carrying it around or anything

and i will get a supressor next year once i get my class 3 permit:devil:

cost me $350 BNIB

plans for it well i plan on shootin it lol

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sittin_duk said:
Remember when doing a drive-by:

Hold gun sideways for more of the "gangsta" effect.

i will try to remember that but before the drive by i need to get me a big body chevy with a body lift and 26s

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
nissantunerdude said:
yeah its legal and the mag is as well but it has to be strictly a fun gun no carrying it around or anything

and i will get a supressor next year once i get my class 3 permit:devil:

cost me $350 BNIB

plans for it well i plan on shootin it lol

expect to pay another arm and leg for the suppressor permit. the governemnt like to make it difficult to own own one, but as you probally know, anythings possible after a small fee :devil:

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
its semi, so more than likely yes. The extended mag is questionable (very) and the supressor is almost a defenite no-no. Oh well though. What do you plan to do with it?
As stated before me suppressor permits are available for a fee, the size of which idk. And big mags aren't illegal...read a book with a some dude that got a 50 rnd'er from ACE (the helpful place) or something like that.

....it kinda looks like a toy.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
iluvwpg said:
And big mags aren't illegal...read a book with a some dude that got a 50 rnd'er from ACE (the helpful place) or something like that.
Around here they are for rifles. I think they cant hold any more than 6? not sure though. But my dad has a 12 or 15 round clip for his 9mm rifle.

·
Registered
581 Posts
yeah that is nice, and silencer is def. illegal, well atleast it is in south carolina

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CarnageCAB said:
yeah that is nice, and silencer is def. illegal, well atleast it is in south carolina
supressors are illegal in all states unless you have a license for it

·
Registered
581 Posts
are you going to get a license for it? that would be awesome if you could and did, take vidz of u shooting it?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts