Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell your stories about current or previous teachers who are so bad at it, they make baby jesus cry:(

My only bad teacher is my algebra teacher, and being in a Level A class, i expected it to be challenging but this woman is FAR worse than the other teachers...Usually it's just the common things all evil teachers do, giving you problems you never really practiced, and do ways that aren't even in the book. But she goes crazy with them...We have a project due friday which is worth 2 test grades, and it has to do with a Cartesian Coordinate Graph which we haven't learned, nor is it in the book...But I guess i could find that online...Also her class is like a 1 lesson per day type of deal, and she doesn't offer extra help, and doesnt really explain to well...therefore im sad because i have to be in a B class next year and that ends up my pathetic rant on why life is unfair and should revolve around me.......and food....

·
Registered
321 Posts
ok my alg teacher is gay. my english peatcher thinks hes some punk rocker cause he used to b in a band. our science teacher talks like a ****ing moron and i was seriously debating whether to go columbine on her ass. she ****ing drove me CRAZY. thank god only another 40 or so days left. then or history teacher is cool. and our german teacher talks ALMOST as bad as our science teacher. im gonna kill em both one day. /rant

edit: our bus driver has a lazy eye and it pisses me off cause she always yells at us and we laff at her cause of it and its just funny. she talks like some uneducated hick. she says runned. RUNNED. she says we shouldnt get to close to the bus cause we'll get RUNNED over. we just started laughing at her. she just didnt get it at all.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
my geo/trig teacher yelled at my friend cuz she was wearing a skirt that was "too short" and then when she was absent she told us a story about how she used to get in trouble in school when she was younger for wearing really short skirts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
in 5th grade she made us do a project that she didnt teach us alot about and mine was messy (im not the neatest person) so she ripped it up in front of me and threw at me and made me pick it up. she also made some kid cry 3 or 4 times (i was only in there for a month or 2). and once every two weeks someone would drop out due to grades. my neighbors brother had her and he said she was pushing chairs and desks around.

·
Registered
30 Posts
lol my two old A level (years of education when i was 17+18, dont knwo the US equivelent) Business teachers took all my old Business group for a pint,food and to shoot some pool in a bar.

They bought food for 8 ppl and 4 rounds each of everybody and paid for most of the pool.

Pays to stay in touch with some of the cool teachers when you leave.

Dont you have to be 21 to drink in the states?

God bless UK drinking law (18)

·
Registered
917 Posts
My worst teacher ever hated me because I was white. She thought that all of life's problems were caused by us*. About once a week, she preached to the class about how blacks are stereotyped and persecuted every day. She told us stories about blacks getting beaten by the police for being black, and talked about them like they had happened just yesterday. (If that was true, what was the big deal with Rodney King?)

She was mean to every white or asian in her class. She gave bonus points to blacks, while ignoring us* (or even taking points off if we even hinted at anything racist.) It was really crazy, but I survived. What's even funnier, is that she was my Social Studies teacher.

*Using "us" as in my ethnicity.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My gay teacher gave me a D on my progress report. When I asked him about this, because I had turned in every single assignment and got 100%'s on them, he said that sometimes a student with a low A or B needs to be motivated, so since progress reports don't count Im giving you a lower grade to motivate you to do better. Now my parents don't belive me that I have an A and I'm in trouble. What a moron...

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
ha my math teacher just tells us to stfu so he can play call of duty. lol. I gave him a sticker that said, "so tell me HOW algebra will help me in life?" he took that design and make it into a shirt for all of his students. he he he

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Widowmaker said:
lol my two old A level (years of education when i was 17+18, dont knwo the US equivelent) Business teachers took all my old Business group for a pint,food and to shoot some pool in a bar.

They bought food for 8 ppl and 4 rounds each of everybody and paid for most of the pool.

Pays to stay in touch with some of the cool teachers when you leave.

Dont you have to be 21 to drink in the states?

God bless UK drinking law (18)
lol my english teach last year was the man (hes like 35 and he retired this year =() he used to be at like half the parties i went to drunk off his ass

1 - 14 of 14 Posts