Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so it snowed today for the first time of the year. Went and checked a web cam for a beach I go to alot in the summer. And its all snowed over....god it gets me depressed...I can't wait to get to orlando and not have to worry about damn weather so much

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
it hasn't snowed here yet, it was like 70 degrees out today. i hope to god it doesn't snow this week, i really wanna get to the feild sunday.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
woot indoor field...play in the snow and not worry. oh yea
\
best thing about it...its freee

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
damn u, the only indoor feild around closed so i have to drive like an hour and a half to get to the other 2 near by, or go to detroit w/ the dudes from the the proshop

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imhungry this is off topic...but i don't care...its my thread

are you goin to that tourney in toledo on the 5th? Some guy from detroit said I should go with them. his name was jim vance or something. I am goin to one then in waterloo iowa so I could drive all that freakin way. just wondering if you were goin

·
Registered
895 Posts
imhungry said:
damn u, the only indoor feild around closed so i have to drive like an hour and a half to get to the other 2 near by, or go to detroit w/ the dudes from the the proshop
Im from MI, just wondering what field are u referring to?(the one in Detroit)

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
You can send the snow here if you don't want it. I don't have to worry about the field right now...the outdoor one is closed for the year for a few weeks now and their indoor one doesn't open up till Dec. or Jan. so...little while yet.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i can't remember the name of the field in detroit, i have never been, but the guys i play with go there. i think u r talkin about the best in the mid west tourny. i highly doubt i will be there, unless they have a 7 man format, then i might go w/ titanium. i might be at the tourny up there after xmas though. a word of advice, if a team called MSQUAD is there, good luck. they r insane

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
actually, iust checked the site. they have a top gun competion so i might g up there just for that. its only 50 bucks so i figure what the hell, there is a chance to win a free imp and a **** load of other stuff

D

·
0 Posts
heh.. it snowed here i long time ago.. it didnt stay but ive woken up a couple times aready with snow outside

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea go up there. From what I heard there is some sick competition. Thats what I like. I have to drive a hella long way just to play tough teams. the guy who sponsors our teams wife is starting a pro shop. So next summer I will help her with that. Get sent out to take tech classes and learn how to fix every part of kids guns...woot but the other front guy said she was buying us proto pants and jersies for next season spring. Right now we have to 3 man squads and they have different jersies. I want her to pick them up. My dyes are gettin holy in the knees and those protos are spendy so free for me....

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i'll try to make it. the competion will be good. at the last almost free toury there were a lot of good teams. my buddy's team swept it, team titanium. i know cp factory was there and they are pretty good.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the pic changes with time...I thought it was just a screen shot...oh well you can't see the snow or lake anymore

·
Registered
161 Posts
We had a little bit last month. Not enough. Skiing resort opens wednesday!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts