Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i'm alittle intoxicated at the moment, but still DAMN IT! this girl who i mett tonight who is hot BTW we end up in a bathroom and she tell em she can't do any more cause its that time of the month! ok i'm done sorry about the rant...
/rant

PS- i'm off to pass out now... NIGHT!!!

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I feel ya man. I was about to finger my girlfriend and she said that. So she gave me a handjob.

You win some, you loose some. ;)

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
chronic said:
worst thing ever... go for the fingering and she says no its that time.... damn
Why? Unless you're planning on putting it to her then that's a good thing. Fingering sucks, you just sit there and finger, and finger some more. It's freakin' boring.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Its even worse when you go to eat her out and she DOESNT tell you.....thank god she has the decency to tell me.

Kinda funny cuz exact same thing happened to me last night. Seems women synch up their "time of the month" eh?

D

·
0 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
you can never top dereks (d_smalls) drunk threads, they are the best
haha that night was so funny.. i tried to find that thread the other day and it was deleted.. i was bummed..

usually i get home and im still a bit 'under the weather' so i go on my comp till im sober enough to sleep (no hang over that way it seems) and if i try hard enough i can type fine, but usually i get way to lazy and tired to try and just mash the key board.

lol one day ill just get drunk and stay on pbf the whole time.. thatll be the day that its comfirmed that im a loser and alcoholic.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Derk... atleast in my eyes are are a cool alchoholic :)

ok..

but... atleast ur girl tells you. Would sorta suck to get all her cloths off, (or atlweast most of them,) then notice she's unusually red and drippy

1 - 20 of 46 Posts