Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
rustyness said:
same here mang. and then sopranos thumup:

and unreal tournament is quite possibly one of the most fun games evar. head shot! double kill!...ma ma ma monster kill! kill! kill! god like! aaaaand im done.
D-D-D-DAREDEVIL. ULTRA-KILL. I agree, world's best vocies. I got a monster kill and just laughed at how easily i did it. I <3 tanks.

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
"unreal tournament: game of the year edition"
best guns are the impact hammer (not really a gun, but you get really close and blow people up with like an air driven sledge hammer kinda thing), the sniper rifle, and of course the redeemer (huge controllable rocket that just owns everything). oh and the smiley faced bombs that follow you everywhere you go then blow you up.. and chainsaws.... so many weapons :hug:

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
dhill0413 said:
oh the original.....i should try to find that
i was talking about 2004, which i just got done playing. It's the ****.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Maybe the server is trying to commit suicide so it doesnt have to face the 6'ers. :dodgy:

Ps- I know im an 05'er and have no right to talk. But i said it anyway. And Unreal is a great game. To bad i got some f'd up version of it that does'nt have online play.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
negative... and server down time is good.. it gets all you kiddies to do other things...unless you sit here and wait for pbf to come back on because it's your life... trust me, it's a whole new world outside pbf and post whoring and such....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts