Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wednesday some ****ers decided to break into my house and take a lot of ****. took my dads car (got it back thursday) mom's jewelry, laptop, some cash and credit cards. oh ya, they really ****ed me over. took about $1400+ worth of **** from me. Took my new vision shocker, he bolt, freak kit, halo b w/ victory board, and hybrid hedlok. it was pretty sweet but ill never see it again. they also took my tank, harness, and some other ****. apparently it was 2 thin mexican guys as we talked to someone who saw them getting out of the car on the side of the freeway cause it ran out of gas. didnt get a description of the faces though. so now im low on cash, and aksing my work to give me as many days possible so i can save up around 1200 to get a gun, halo, and tank used off of pbn.

**** happens :tup

·
Registered
246 Posts
well i lost my retaner when i puked
i flushed it down the toilet not knowing
your right crap happens

O

·
0 Posts
Sucks how ghetto it is in Diamond Bar.

No one ever gets robbed in Pomona. :p

That really sucks bro. If they caught them, how come you aren't gonna get your gun back?

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
damn dude that sucks majorly. hope you can recover it or at least have the insurance cover it.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shocker was somewhat new so i dont have pics of it.. i know i could identify it if i did happen to see one similiar to mine, i dont think there are too many shockers with dm4 microgram switche soldered in, but eh. even if they caught the guys, all of our stuff is prolly been sold or on the blackmarket or whatever.

we already did the house insurance thing so we are just waiting for them to send out a person to look at everything and ****.. it will probably be 3-5 months of work before i can start to paintball again, depending on insurance and stuff.

anyways ya, diamond bar is ghetto.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chromekilla said:
Could it have been someone you know, or some guys who have seen you at the field?

I dont know, but I doubt common theives would know how valuable you gun was.
naw i doubt it. they went throughout my whole room, and considering its small (enough to fit in the pillow cases) im sure they just through it in) or they might have been teenagers but they seemed pretty experienced because instead of just dumping in my mom's whole jewelry box, they picked only the valuable stuff. but who knows.
ComradeMolyneux said:
diamond bar isn't that ghetto.
lol i know, i was just messing. it could be ghetto... :sly:

O

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I'd rather live in DB then Pomona.

That sucks balls, hopefully they'll catch those ****ers.

·
Registered
515 Posts
srry about all ur stuff dude.. me too have had a break in, took my dads car and put everyting in that.. luckly they speed away and were caught by a police officer... found that it was reported stolen and we got it back... but like 4-5 weeks later(they used it as evidence, during their trial)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bobide said:
Do u know ur serial # for the gun??
naw. i probably should have written it down or somethin. thought it was safe under my bed :rolleyes: lol

ya im gonna check on ebay, but i doubt it will end up there. probably going to some local for cheap.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts