Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so it was around 2 in the morning and i get in my car to go to this chicks house. i pull up a little past the house so the parents wouldnt see my car. so i go to get out of the car and start to walk towards the back door when BAM im thrown down and handcuffed. i hear "freeze you have the right to remain silent anything you say or do will be held against you at the court of law" (or what ever they say) i try to look up to see 2 cops over me both have there guns drawn. i just kinda stood there trying not to run my mouth when they started to search my car. they found some weed and took my liceance plate (my brothers car who has a record for breaking into other cars and houses) once they got there like so your back to your old ways. im like wtf? i guess there were alot of break ins in that area and they were patroling and just so happened to see me. they take me to the door of the house and ask the dad if he knew me. ive been over there before and he said yes and they released me..

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
yea, they wouldnt have drawn guns. my dumb ass drunk friend haymakered a cop last year and they didnt even draw guns then. he regreted that when he sobered up.

·
Registered
448 Posts
martix_agent said:
yeah I'm calling shens about the weed
nah, my friends and I were tokin up near a park, someone called the cops I guess, and all they did was make my friend smash his bowl and break the blunt, didnt charge any of us.

D

·
0 Posts
they enjoy insult over the injury.. thats why they make you pour out your booze.. god i hate that so much..

cops here will never draw their guns unless they see another gun. WAY too much paper work.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
my friend was driving around the other day really high, and he just blew a stop sign and cut off a cop car.. i mean how dumb can someone be.. so the cop followed him to dunkin donuts then got out and told him she wouldnt do aynthing to them but just warned them..

the stupidest part was.. his mom was coincidently in her car right behind him the entire time, so needless to say he got in deep ****.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
CH4OS said:
well i also live in the city so weed isnt a big deal. i saw what i saw and they had there guns out. dont really care if you believe me
word, depending on what kind of city you live in, and whether or not those past break ins were serious, maybe there were recent armed robberies or something of the sort...i dont know, but I believe you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts