Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
I have this problem all the time...nothing to do, cant get to sleep, so I open up all the forums I browse...and there is no one on and no posts to read... :dodgy:

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*

That always puts me right to sleep.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
dhill0413 said:
Simple children. Read a book while laying in bed. Get a good clive cussler, tom clancy, or dan brown book and start reading it. Works all the time and helps me unwind, get sleepy, and sleep well.
strong emphasis on clive cussler, though be warned, dirl pitt is even more the man than chuck norris and vin diesel combined, so you will most likely get even less sleep due to reading all night (happened to me many times.. ive finished 400 page cussler novels on "one night stands" on several occasions)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yes...clive cusslers are very good books to read...until you get to a good part and its actually hurting your sleep, not helping it :dodgy:

But other than that, great books, especially the Dirk Pitt and Oregon ones. Lucky its christmas break, because last night I read all of Iceberg when I was trying to just do one chapter and fall asleep. Im reading them in backwards order for some reason...well actually no order, except that I read the new ones right after they come out... :hug:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts