Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
apparently there was a huge ass blizzard today all morning and i slept through the whole dame thing.. i love blizzards.. ****ty buzz.

i dont see why people whine about them. we drove through a complete white out before.. couldnt see the front of the van, my mom was like crying, i thought it was fun as ****.

biking in them is fun too.. till your lungs start burning and youre sure youre gonna cough out lungs.

definitely the most fun thing in them is **blah blah not allowed to talk about these things** anyways.. it really adds to the whole sublime deal.

burning around on the 4-wheeler was fun to in blizzards.. **** i miss that thing.

so yeah, i missd out on fun

·
Registered
360 Posts
i can't love blizzards, cause there has only been one in Alabama in my entire life. that was in 91. and i was too young to care. that blizzard only comes once every 100 years. so it sucks

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
If the grass frosts over in Florida its a big deal.

They only "snow storm" I've been through was when we were driving through the mountains last year and when I lived in Maryland. Couldn't say which year though.

·
Registered
323 Posts
we were excited when we got the 3 inches of snow.. that is about all we have ever gotten. when it snows, all hell breaks loose. People freak out, there are atleast 20 wrecks we see on the way home.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Phantom13 said:
it doesnt snow in Cali but when I lived in Boston blizzards were awesome......for about 2 days
Wrong, it snows in cali.Just not in very much of it.Only in the sierra nevadas pretty much but I go there for vacation twice a year once summer once winter.Winter we go sledding and stuff,summer we ride ATV's and stuff...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Yeah, the snow was pretty awesome down here too, probably not quite as much as you got. I went out riding in it last night tho, so that was fun. But now it has rained......then froze....so the snow here kinda blows now. But I still had my fun last night.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
I get no snow...EVER.I've een to Ontario a few times though its pretty nice.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
BushmasterMAN said:
Wrong, it snows in cali.Just not in very much of it.Only in the sierra nevadas pretty much but I go there for vacation twice a year once summer once winter.Winter we go sledding and stuff,summer we ride ATV's and stuff...
It kinda snowed here in Fresno a few years back, everybody was so excited, but I wasn't even here lol.

and to say it doesn't snow in cali is pretty ignorant

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
zpyro said:
It kinda snowed here in Fresno a few years back, everybody was so excited, but I wasn't even here lol.

and to say it doesn't snow in cali is pretty ignorant
Yeah, of course it snows in cali.But it doesn't snow in most of it.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
BushmasterMAN said:
dude shutup

1 - 18 of 18 Posts