Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was chillin with my friend tonight he's got a stock GS-T. This turbo'd Civic wanted to race him so he finally gave in. He said he had 6psi on a SOHC motor AND a bad clutch so my friend Jon thought he would win this **** for sure.

Not even close...

First run was a 20 roll and the Civic did half throttle. We put 2 or 3 cars on him. Went at it again from a 40 roll and he did full throttle. I think he put 2 buses on us. Well he finally admitted to having a GSR Swap with 10psi... pushing down around 300hp at the wheels. 12-second car it's crazy fast.

It was a fun race but we got spanked. He destroys V8s all the time too its a crazy fast Civic and he only paid $6500 for it.

Passanger of the Civic was filming so I will post the link or host it on Streetfire whenever it's up. thumup:

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
He destroys V8s all the time too
:rolleyes: I can think of plenty of 300hp v8s that would take em no problem. beating a v8 isnt very hard, considering there are some out there that make 150hp. I can beat v8s with my n/a v6, so unless he's beating v8s that are in his power range there's really no need to brag about it

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
It was a fun race but we got spanked. He destroys V8s all the time too its a crazy fast Civic and he only paid $6500 for it.
please watch what you say, u dont want me to get started on you.

considering 90% of v8's are seriously low on hp in order to increase fuel economy, duh.

and even if he did pay just 6500 for it and ur not bsing, thats still pathetic. My bud paid 1800 for his camaro, came with 270hp, + $3000 and he will have around 450hp.

And i think its so cute how he had to do it from a roll, those FWD cars do not get any traction on street tires when they have some hp, you know why? THEY WEREnT DESIGNED FOR RACING!

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DaBluedevil said:
How couldn't you tell that had a gsr swap? SOHC don't sound like that at all.
We didn't look under the hood. I knew it was a GSR swap but I didn't know it was that fast. I just kept my mouth shut and witnessed a sweet race.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
uhhhhh, correct me if im wrong, but doesnt a stock "gs-t" have only 200hp? Thats not impressive at all, if it weighed like 2200lbs it would be, but it weighs like 2800. Of course some ricer with 10psi trashed you, that eclipse sucks

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PAT McCORMICK said:
uhhhhh, correct me if im wrong, but doesnt a stock "gs-t" have only 200hp? Thats not impressive at all, if it weighed like 2200lbs it would be, but it weighs like 2800. Of course some ricer with 10psi trashed you, that eclipse sucks
That "ricer" is a 12-second car.

GS-T is 210hp 214trq at 2800lbs. I guess I'm just a DSM fanboy to me they are very impressive, especially for a bone stock car. Plus all the amazing potentiol they have.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
yea that ricer, alot of money was spent to hook up a honda........ yea...... a honda......., he might have gotten it for 6500, but someone probably put alot more then that in it, he got a second hand street racer, original guy probably spent well over 10,000 for that car. yea, a ricer, if it was an AWD or RWD car, i wouldnt call him that, but if hes dumb enough to try and make a FWD car fast, hes a dumb ricer.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
PAT McCORMICK said:
yea that ricer, alot of money was spent to hook up a honda........ yea...... a honda......., he might have gotten it for 6500, but someone probably put alot more then that in it, he got a second hand street racer, original guy probably spent well over 10,000 for that car. yea, a ricer, if it was an AWD or RWD car, i wouldnt call him that, but if hes dumb enough to try and make a FWD car fast, hes a dumb ricer.

QFT!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
DaBluedevil said:
The kid is proud of his car, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it.

idk about that, i believe when it comes to cars, "if you got flaunt it, if you dont got it then stfu"

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
You guys should seriously stfu. Do you have to flame every single time someone says their honda beat ANYTHING WITH A V8? Im so sick of everything in the auto section gettin gay, when anyone with an import says they like their car, or that to them its fast.

Nick-Pretty cool vid. I hate it when peoeple bullsh*t about what they have in their car, just so your impressed when they win.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DaBluedevil said:
Yeh, but we try to keep it friendly here.

Nick, was it a hatchback? If not, I highly doubt that thing is a 12 second car.
EG Coupe

And yeah I hate my F22. I think I'm going to get the H22 then turbo it if I feel the need to later on. I don't think I'll get much power out of my F22 turbo'd. Plus cars sound sweet when VTAKKKKK kicks in. thumup:

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
That "ricer" is a 12-second car.

GS-T is 210hp 214trq at 2800lbs. I guess I'm just a DSM fanboy to me they are very impressive, especially for a bone stock car. Plus all the amazing potentiol they have.

Dyno Sheet?

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
RBomaha03 said:
You guys should seriously stfu. Do you have to flame every single time someone says their honda beat ANYTHING WITH A V8?
LMAO a v8 powered dsm?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts