Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
thats pretty sweet, 9/10. if u do get a new board, and buy a dynasty board, u have to get a grip that's clear. This kinda sux, but hybrid doesnt make any grips 4 shockers that have any clear spots on them. A simple solution is getting alias timmy panelz. They are pretty hard to find, but heres the sight if ur interested. http://www.bradyspaintball.com/hy45paal.html
I know this is an uber long tespons to a rate my marker forum, but it will save u like 3 hours on the internet looking 4 shocker grips with clear spots on em

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
clear grips are lame.

hater/virtue/pred (i prefer pred)
sidewinder
he bolt w/ hybrid guide
ccm frame if you really really like the gun.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
the only grips i mentioned were the clear ones the other guy was talking about. if you are referring to YOUR grips you can get them anywhere. and lastly if you were referring to the ccm frame of which i did mention that would be found... actually i dont know. my guess would be ccm's website :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
i wasnt saying clear grips. What i mean are the cool hybrid grips, with clear SPOTS on them so you can see the light coming from the board if ur board uses a light instead of a chirp (like the dynasty board) i dont like the look of clear grips either (and im gettins some panelz), but the alias hybrid panelz have clear SPOTS on them, not clear grips.

·
@(^-^)@
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dudeus said:
the only grips i mentioned were the clear ones the other guy was talking about. if you are referring to YOUR grips you can get them anywhere. and lastly if you were referring to the ccm frame of which i did mention that would be found... actually i dont know. my guess would be ccm's website :)
forget it....
what i was trying to say was...You sold me those grips.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
8.68/10.1

in this order i would get a:

new bolt...

new reg...

new board...

it's up to your preference of what you choose - but either way a shocker's going to come out pretty nice after a while! lol... have fun!

·
Registered
140 Posts
i play at a field with allday air also, and i agree with him, HE bolt is not completely top priority. def go with the reg and the board. I just ordered a dynasty board for my nerve, but basically all the boards are around the same price (140-160), except for the speedy2. all in all, since i have a big stiffy for shockers, 9.9/10. get a board and its a ten

1 - 19 of 19 Posts