Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so first, i see kyle is banned..... i wanna here the story on that one, should be good....

and then i see that the supporter forum has dissapeered.

did i not get the memo?

·
Banned
910 Posts
i think the reason he was banned is,he said he didnt like pbf,and the only reason he somes here is when hes banned,and he spams and flames the noobs,and i heard that when he ban was up he could come back,and he came back and spammed and flamed so he got a perma ban on his name zidane,and he came back on 2 names i know of,ziddy,and cloud,i dont know of any other,some of this info might not be true 100% cause i heard some of it,so i tryed my best to get u up to date and i hope this helps ya baur i tryed.

·
Banned
910 Posts
ya i heard he was already given another chance,and he f#3ked up just what i heard

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
ChaosTheory said:
he doesnt deserve another chance. most of his posts is saying crap about 2k4ers and being a total asshole. i was waiting for him to get banned and im glad it happened
I think I'd have to agree although I found some of what he said funny but he flamed me on a number of occasions that were unprovoked

·
Banned
910 Posts
u should stop hatin

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
ChaosTheory said:
he doesnt deserve another chance. most of his posts is saying crap about 2k4ers and being a total asshole. i was waiting for him to get banned and im glad it happened
Kyle> you

you just hate him cause your a n00b 2k4er too...

and yes Kyle got banned and came back and went out on his "Zidane" name like Mike did with heil threads and stuff....

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I don't think he should get any more chance to come back as any newb would. he broke the rules, so he had to suffer the consequences. he was given another chance, and broke them again, that should be it. I really hate it when you people play favorites and discriminate against others, like this is your little clique and only a select few are allowed to be in it.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
zpyro said:
I don't think he should get any more chance to come back as any newb would. he broke the rules, so he had to suffer the consequences. he was given another chance, and broke them again, that should be it. I really hate it when you people play favorites and discriminate against others, like this is your little clique and only a select few are allowed to be in it.
Who is playing favorites.. As soon as a super has a minute 'cloud' will be banned. Sure the supporters may think that its cool that he comes back under a new name, but the mods and supers don't.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Who is playing favorites.. As soon as a super has a minute 'cloud' will be banned. Sure the supporters may think that its cool that he comes back under a new name, but the mods and supers don't.
im talking about the supporters

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
MedicDVG said:

thats cuz its not our responsibility to tell him to go away....so we can have fun :devil:

so is being a mod a good or bad thing so far? from what ive seen it dont look too fun :looking

Its fun - 'cause now I can edit posts -- Bwahhhahahaha Of course they made me take the 'superfriends pledge' -- "I Will only use my new found powers for good." They take the fun out of everything... LOL.. Ok you can have your post back now...Medic

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
dhill0413 said:
...so is being a mod a good or bad thing so far? from what ive seen it dont look too fun :looking
I am enjoying it.. it certainly is challenging...

Its a lot like baby sitting.. I have to make sure the young ones aren't eating the paste, and make sure the old ones aren't convincing the young ones to eat paste.

Seriously, I just got in at the wrong time forum activity wise. Someone had to deal with the lounge crap and I happened to be on, so it fell to me.

I'm not trying to be the uber prick, but sometimes you have to be to deal with a situation. I would (and will) deal with that kind of thing the same way again.

Oh well... ask me again in a month and I will see if my opinion changes...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts