Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, im new to the forums, and ive been paintballing not that long now. but my dp fusion(beleave its F7) will not fire. The problem is, it dosent make that little clicking sound it usualy makes when u pull the trigger. Therefore the gun wont fire either. It did this once before, but i dident do anything to fix it, i just went into my room one day and tried to see if it would work, and it did. now its doing it again and itsbeen a while and it still dosent work. everything seems to work, cuz when i pull the trigger, the blue light stays on and blinks, as if it was making the clicking sound.. So im confused. Help please.

And if u have time, what would you rate my DP fusion out of 10. Its stock with a s/p barrel.

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By noid do u mean solinoid? sory im still newb to this.But i dont think something blew, beacuse this problem has happened b4, and it fixed itself.. hmmm

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I added ur aim. but ur not on.

And yes, ive tryed eyes on. eyes off. I hope its electrical. What do i do to try and fix the electrical wires? take out the booard and see if anything is loose?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ah, everything seems to be fine. I gues im going to have to take it into the paintball repair place.

Thanks for the help matrix

1 - 11 of 11 Posts