Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys:
I've got a DP G3 for sale. This is a perfect deal on a serious starter shooter or an upgrade from something like - say - a Spyder. I bought the marker in November of '09 and used it for one season (I live in the NorthEast). So I have put only about 6 cases through it to date. I've upgraded the stock board to a Virtue board and the barrel to a Freak Jr. I've also added a few cosmetic features that just plain look cool. Apparently, this site only allows a picture size of 1024 x 1024, which is tiny, but I have plenty of clear pics to send by request. Here's a full list of additions:

Virtue G3 Board - $105
Freak Jr. Barrel - $60 (roughly)
Virtue Grips - $20
Backcap Pressure Gauge - $40

That's a total upgrade value of $225. All of the stock equipment will be included and is in perfect working order including the: stock barrel, stock board, instruction manual, and replacement o-rings.

I'm asking $350 for the lot and am open to negotiation. Just please don't insult me with a low-ball offer.

If you're interested then please IM me. I'm happy to send pics, answer questions, or talk live if necessary.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts