Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Who cares Warped Sportz makes quality shiznit!

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Alexmo123 said:
red grips would be better, and no clamper???
Actually if you look closely I think it is a clamp neck.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
BushmasterMAN said:
Actually if you look closely I think it is a clamp neck.
Word, the feedneck is the new "Function" clamping feedneck. And stop complaing about the grips, if you don't like them, then change them when you buy this marker, which I doubt any of you will.

Brandon

·
Registered
337 Posts
ya man i would jsut change the grips to red and that gun is PIMP 10X more 1337 than the dm5

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
although its ugly, i would absolutely not mind having one, i'm not rerally diggin the volumizer, but the milling me likey.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
predator14 said:
although its ugly, i would absolutely not mind having one, i'm not rerally diggin the volumizer, but the milling me likey.
Thats not a volumizer, thats the lpr knob thingy. And, the Dark Dm4 probably has some sort of more efficient bolt kit, and if it does, then yes its better than a dm5, because it looks great.

brandon

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
woid....It looks good with a glossy finish or polish...And the Dark symbols are AGG(in the good way)

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
predator14 said:
OaklandDogs187 said:
Thats not a volumizer, thats the lpr knob thingy. And, the Dark Dm4 probably has some sort of more efficient bolt kit, and if it does, then yes its better than a dm5, because it looks great.

brandon
Wow....Its called the on/off....

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
i really dont know that much about dm4's sorry huey.

·
Registered
224 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts