Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my new gun. Specs in sig. Only upgarde im going to get is a Eigenram as soon as they make more. Enjoy.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dudeus000 said:
you like the speed feed?

8.5/10.
Its not bad, it takes some time to get the fingers broken in. I dont think its really faster than opening the lid, you have to have another hopper incase it starts to rain, and i saw a guy get shot in thier hoppers b/c their gun was down(he learned fast to always have his gun up). On the plus side if you halo does jam you can just stick your finger in and unjam it quicker than using the rip drive. Idk I got it for free so i use it.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im in kearney, ive never been to metro. Im on team Hybrid and we mostly play here at warped Hq, and cjs a few times. We dont get the chance to go many places since the Ninjaz travel to play and we have to work the store, but we will be up there for the final skw tourney.

·
Registered
114 Posts
7.5/10

The new Eigenrams are already/have already been preordered. They're set to go out on the 10th or 11th. Already bought mine...you should definatley talk to Lurker before they go out again.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ive alreay paid for mine for the new batch hopefully it comes soon

·
Registered
114 Posts
a_fat_man said:
ive alreay paid for mine for the new batch hopefully it comes soon
Haha, that's what I'm hoping too. I have a tournament on the 16th so I'm hoping it can get here by then... According to Lurker, they're being shipped out on the 10th.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts