Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Crazy bastard. That guy is amazing. I like watching his stuff when it's on tv, like the street magic thing.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
crazy stuff. wonder how it is done....

·
Registered
346 Posts
I think David Blaine is the real deal. No tricks, he just does it. Maybe a pact with the devil, maybe some white magic, who knows? I saw him pass his arm through a windo at a jewelry shop, the window was closed, a pane of glass. He picked up a piece of jewelry and gave it to a girl looking at it!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
i know how he does the levitation stuff. some of the street magic he does, they film it and then exaggerate it like, especially with the levitation trick.

·
Registered
361 Posts
k how come when he's like "here, see how its full" and it pours some out, how come the camera is always at the worst angel and cant see crap... those people were actors imo, and the can never turned full.

·
Registered
234 Posts
dude...
this guy is the real friggin deal imo
if youve seen his other tricks wow
hes amazing like when he bit a frikkin penny in half and spit it back together

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'v seen the penny one.

Blaine is crazy, I love watching his show on TV. I'd have to agree on the levitation being crazy too...

insane stuff. What makes it better is he's out doing it on the street, not some studio where it's much easier to rig the tricks.

·
Registered
917 Posts
The actual changing part was very short and involved a lot of movment. He moved his arm in an exaggerated manner and he moved it off the camera. Also, his other arm moved almost constantly. The rubbing the top was a ruse, as was the pouring.

A trick, but a really frickin awesome one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts