Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering if any of you guys play DOD.i think its a pretty cool game especially now because counter strike is getting old for me(its still alot better than most games).i just started playing dod again after 5 months of taking a break and i was 25 and 3 the first day time i started.

if you guys have any comments about this game please post them

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
I play it with my friends CAL-I team...it's too easy if you're good at cs to be good at DOD. Garand for life!
yea being good in CS= camping around a corner the whole game

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, it seems like the hole game is centered around camping, its not really a problem getting rid of those people.all you need is a sniper, nade, or skillz.

my favorite guns are the BAR and the springfield sniper.a few days ago i whent 120 kills and 17 deaths on the map charlie!(i was axis w/ sniper lol)

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yea charlie is gay because it is so easy to snipe on axis and get tons of kills (spawn kills that is)

i personally like the axis rifle and the m1 carbine. I also sometimes use the thompson

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Zidane said:
I play it every week or so. Besides avalanche, what maps are the most fun?
its weird that avalanche is geared twards the axis but i can do MUCH better on alies.other fun maps(or ones that i like)are donner, caen, and anzio

its weird because before i stopped playing dod i sucked on charlie(axis or allies(sp)) now i do decent either way

and as i said before, i would take BAR and springfield over all others in any level

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its a little bit like battle field 1942 but no gay vehicles

i mostly like the bar because its like a full auto garand, and you can plant it on sandbags or the ground wich equals zero kick, also if im not mistaken it can shoot thrugh some walls wich is always good :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i meant the recoil and damage is simalar.and as for the aimimg in the sky, thats why you crouch and fire 3 to 5 round burst.also deploying may be necessary(sp?) when tyring to help your team capture a flag that is out in the open.one exmaple is the middle flag in avalanche, most axis come from underneath the archway so just plant for the time being, then run to another spot afterwards.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I play DOD once in a while.

·
Registered
391 Posts
DOD rules but i can;t really play it on my comp. I have fast internet and a fast computer but on certain maps on DOD it lags like crazy. The game runs great on some maps but lags like crazy on others. And no its not just a crap server. Any suggestions?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts