Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the tippman double trigger for the new 98C with ACT, and i want to know how to make the trigger pull lighter. I did the mods for a single trigger when i had it, and with them, the double trigger doesnt engage when it recocked with the spacer mod, and without the trigger spring it has trouble getting back fast enough and doesnt engage again. So I put the trigger spring back in and now its the stock breaking strength. So what can i do to make it lighter?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I used a spring from a ball point pen(aka pen spring mod)in place of the return spring and it is now an awesome hair trigger. Be careful though because when I first played like this I shot the inside of my bunker three times. LOL.

·
Registered
50 Posts
There are lots of threads on this. Just do a search on "pen spring mod" if you want more info. If you have a R/T you should not try this though.

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
PMAXX said:
I used a spring from a ball point pen(aka pen spring mod)in place of the return spring and it is now an awesome hair trigger. Be careful though because when I first played like this I shot the inside of my bunker three times. LOL.
i dont really think its a hair trigger

·
Registered
50 Posts
Maybe "hair trigger" is not the correct term. I should have called it a feather trigger since it is effortlessly light. Hair trigger would imply next to zero travel before firing. thumup:

·
Registered
559 Posts
use that pen spring mod.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts