Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Outdoor Adventures Chesapeake City (OACC), formally known as ECX paintball park is one of the sickest fields i've been to in a long time. They have actual grass on their airball fields and rotate out the fields between something like 6 netted fields so they stay grassy and nice to slide on thumup:. Tons of 7/5/3 man teams practice there every weekend including Huntington Beach Champs Arsenal so it's really easy to get a good practice in with some great competition. (other teams: preds, minions, oa spawn, lancaster aggression, nefarious, black caesar and many others)

If you like the woodsball side of things, they have a bunch of different woodsball fields including this field called the firepit which is basically this town surrounded by woodchips stacked about 6-7 ft. high surrounded by other structures. sick to play attack and defend.

I think they'll be hosting a scenario there sometime soon (i think the 19th) or if your tourney team wants to get a really good practice in check out the website Outdoor Adventures Chesapeake City - Home or oapaintball.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts