Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! "im the only one proffesional enough to carry this glock 40".. BAM! ahahahahaha

·
Registered
792 Posts
thats funny, i like how after he shoots himself he plays it off like nothing happened. "everyone alright?" and then he points to the guy in the corner "you all right?" then he snaps his fingers and says soemthing I cant make out. Good stuff lol

·
Registered
849 Posts
most of them were probably like
"hes just doing this so we learn more"

D

·
0 Posts
that guys as stupid as he is tough man.

guy took a damn bullet and doesnt even shout.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Its takin me forever to download :(

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
D_Smalls said:
that guys as stupid as he is tough man.

guy took a damn bullet and doesnt even shout.
yeah, i noticed that too. probably a good agent... just doesnt belong in a classroom...

·
Registered
361 Posts
better site is compfused.com has same video

O

·
0 Posts
Whoa, what an idiot.

I wonder if he's ever heard the old saying "Every gun is loaded."

Still tough as nails. I would've screamed.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
omg...that guy is nuts...he shouldnt carry a gun though...just stand in front of people that might be the target of an attempted murder

i woulda screamed

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
I can only imagine what could have happened if he was pointing it around...its just good that he had it pointing down.

I, too, have to hand it to him...at first I didnt even think he shot himself, and then I saw him limping around...tough.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
still downloading...

but is there alot of blood? if i shot myself in the leg... i would make some noise... cause that **** has got to hurt

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
It's in the leg. With a .40cal. He's lucky. He most likely missed his femoral artery. And plus, it's only a .40cal. You say "OMG ONLY A .40CAL?!?!?! WTF ARE YOU SMOKIGN?!?" I'm not smoking anything. A .40cal is ballistically one of the worst shots to shoot someone with. Let's just say he's lucky it wasn't chambered in 10mm or .45...he woulda been ****ed.

I'm not saying it didn't hurt, I'm just saying it wasn't that bad of a round to be shot with.

·
Registered
427 Posts
That guy is nuts, i would never let that guy near a gun again. I have to admit, its pretty damn good when someone shoots themself accidentally and asks if everyone is alright before they take care of themselves, another thing is, when you get shot the bullet pretty much destroys those nerves that it hit, so supposedly there isnt TOO much pain, im sure there is some though (dont ask, thats what i heard, i would as my dad *hes a doc* but hes at work)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts