Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gotten more concussions in the past month than I have in the rest of my life, and I'm starting to feel like I have a hangover ALL the time. It started about 3 weeks ago at this girls birthday party.

I was arm wrestling someone and somehow he slipped and I wanged (no other word for it) my head on a counter top. This hurt a lot so I staggered over to a couch with a wooden rim on the back and flopped down on it. My head also flopped onto the wooden back. I woke up a few minutes later.

The next day at work I hit my head on a metal shelf and had to sit down for a while in order to not throw up. I felt like **** for a week.

A few days ago I went sledding, and went down a little trail that was mostly ice. I flipped out of my sled and landed squarely on my forehead. That was number 4 in a month. I'm sure many of you can beat that, but I'm not used to it, and I feel horrible.

Share your head injury stories.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
ive had seven concussions total
1 from diving in the pool, you can guess what happened next
4 from lacrosse, various ways
2 from fights

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
see a doctor if severe symptoms persist. results may vary. this product is shown to cause cancer in california.

i got eaten by a window..

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
No1TubaPlayer said:
see a doctor if severe symptoms persist. results may vary. this product is shown to cause cancer in california.

i got eaten by a window..
Your mom got eaten by myself.

·
Registered
830 Posts
i got a concussion from:

1. falling down
2. tripping and falling.
3. ballet class. chick in front of me did an arabesque derriere and whacked me clean on the forehead with her pointe shoe

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
I've run into a huge metal door while playing basketball, I was trying to save the ball from going out, and I ran into it... I was pretty dizzy after that one, I hit that thing at full speed...

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sittin_duk said:
I've run into a huge metal door while playing basketball, I was trying to save the ball from going out, and I ran into it... I was pretty dizzy after that one, I hit that thing at full speed...
that reminds me of why my boss thinks i'm drunk or high every time I come into the store when I'm not working. once, as I was leaving, i practically ran into a wall and almost knocked myself out. it was totally accidental and I have yet to explain it to my self satisfactorily.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
kant_think said:
Your mom got eaten by myself.
if you like a 40 year old whose had two kids, then more power to you.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i remember getting a concussion in 3rd grade playing monster ball. it was this game where you say on these floor scooters and threw a gigantic ball across the gym. i feell backwards and smacked my head against the ground.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
slid off a raft int eh pool, foudnteh bottom real quick.

all this was the first time at a girls house who i thought i has something with..but i was wrong. after that night we didn't talk much (and no, it wasn't cuz i had a concussion)

got a sweet scar on my forehead though and i think my nose got a little messed up as well, it sure felt like it was broken

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
martix_agent said:
i think my nose got a little messed up as well, it sure felt like it was broken
dude, i broke my nose a couple of months ago playing backyard football. i had to even have surgery to fix the airway. i'll try and figure out a way to scan or photograph the x-rays and post them. it's really crooked still, but it was ****ed up in those x's.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
im almost positive i got one when i hit my head on the cement tripping over a parking block when i was 7...had stitches

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
paintchick15 said:
i got a concussion from:

1. falling down
2. tripping and falling.
3. ballet class. chick in front of me did an arabesque derriere and whacked me clean on the forehead with her pointe shoe
o that *****. (had to say it)

once i was rollerbladin' about a year and a half ago and i hit a crack in the sidewalk it starteld me and i fell and whacked my head on a electrical box thingie and i was so dizzy i couldn't even stand up for like 3 mins.

another time i was goin out to my garage and i triped off the stairs and tilted to the side and whacked my ear on the hitch of my dads truck and it sliced my ear open, if i hit it with my forehead i dunno what would of happened but it sure as hell would've been a hell lot worse.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I have had 2 concussions...

First: I stood up on a chair, completely forgetting that there was a running ceiling fan right above me...that one hurt a little

Second: I was at work and wasnt really paying attention and walked into one of the poles on a chair rack we have.

I am pretty much a dumbass sometimes....

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
paintchick15 said:
i got a concussion from:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaimsorryhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I was wearing high heels at my friends house (it was for halloween) and I went to walk into the other room,and I banged my head on a pipe above his doorway.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I've split the back of my head open in the same spot twice, both needing like 8 stitches. Once at the pool, I was runing and slipped. And the other time doing a front flip off a bed, I hit my head off a metal bar acting as support for a golf bag. Never had any concussions I don't think. Broke my nose last month with my own knee, that was interesting. Let's just say when high jumping, don't land on your shoulders, your legs tend to keep going once your upper body stops.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts