Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this would be the place to put this. due to the number of dead threads here i would just like to let any one know that if they are more than a couple of days old, or some sort of picture/video/lounge thread that has many entrys spanning over MANY different days, then it is an old thread.

I ran into this problem when i first got here in like february. since then i always use the new posts button at the top right, and whenever i open a thread i look at the start date, and a few others, Esecially if it has more than 2 pages (cus i rarely miss big threads). and it always ticks me off when i want to join into a conversation and realize that it has been dead for a few months.

Here is another tip go to your user cp right over here somewhere >>>>>>>>
click on options, and somewhere in there you can find a drop down box that says only show threads newer than XX days, Click on one of those.

one last tip if you see multiple people in posts that you have never seen before then it is OLD.

Sticky maybe?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doesnt mean there will be many less threads though, people dont read stickys, just a thought

1 - 3 of 3 Posts