Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I got around 270 dollars and I have chosen what to buy. Here is the link to my cart
Paintball, Skateboard, Airsoft, Apparel and Snowboard Gear at ActionVillage.com
Is this worth getting? Is there any changes I should make? I only have around 270 dollars and the shipping is free that is a big plus. Also what do I need to get one of those PSI gauges on my gun so I can see the CO2 I have left? Also I didn't know what hopper to get so I just got the basic. I have a helmet already from airsofting, but it is missing the visor. Will they still let me into matches without it?

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
No need for a visor.

The gauge isn't terribly accurate, I wouldn't worry with it at all. You'll learn how the gun is shooting pretty quickly.

Wrong feedneck bro, you need a VS series. Try this

That hopper will work, but you will want to upgrade to at least a revvy or go with a top of the line hopper like the vlocity here. That is a killer sale on those btw, they go for almost that much used. The revvy would keep you wihtin budget and be plenty however, it's highly recommended. think of it as the difference between a nice kingarms or TM hicap, and a BE or well hicap...

The oild is ok, but honestly air tool oil is the same crap, and is 2$ for a MASSIVE bottle at a harbour freight

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Without the gauge, how will i know when I am low on CO2?
Here is my cart updated. Instead of buying a not so good hopper now. I will stick with the normal one for a month then I will get a really good one. Also I will stick with the oil I have no since I want to buy all at the same place because it is free shipping if you buy over $100 dollars.

Paintball, Skateboard, Airsoft, Apparel and Snowboard Gear at ActionVillage.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts