Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love all you mo****as

even ellis, he's extremely funny and needs to appreciate me. But for realz I'm drunk as ****. I love you all guys. And for the record if I'm ever in your towns I will ****in message each of you.

Much love
Louie the kid

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
haha my first time drinking was... interesting.

Beer made me nauseous (I don't know why, but whenever I swallowed a swig of beer it used to give me that blood rush feeling and make me dizzy) but I was too insecure to actually fess up. Now I really enjoy the taste of beer and actually also enjoy drinking in general (not solely to get drunk) but I rarely get the opportunity to do that since I'm 17 and all...

I hope the drinking age goes back down to 18. It's so ****ed up that you can die for your country before you can legally drink an alcoholic beverage.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
I love all you mo****as

even ellis, he's extremely funny and needs to appreciate me. But for realz I'm drunk as ****. I love you all guys. And for the record if I'm ever in your towns I will ****in message each of you.

Much love
Louie the kid
Yay im loved! i should write this in my diary

lol

I remember my first beer.

:hug:
Me too... i was 4. Heres the short story, i had an IBC root beer bottle and my dad had his bottle of budweiser, any way with out looking i thaught i grabbed mine but i grabed my dads and well... chuged half the thing before i realized it wasnt mine

I hope the drinking age goes back down to 18. It's so ****ed up that you can die for your country before you can legally drink an alcoholic beverage.
I was literally just having this conversatioin with my mom and her co-workers just now.

·
Michael
1,406 Posts
i got drunk for the first time 4 days ago in new orleans. I was there for the sugar bowl. We went to bourbon street at midnight and i had a hand grenade (NOLA's most powerful drink). I hadn't eaten in 7 hours and i chugged it so needless to say it hit me hard. The friends i was with had drank a good bit and they told me i was acting pretty drunk. Funny thing is i sobered up after about 45 mins. It was fun....i still don't think high schoolers (not on individual basis, but a general one) are mature enough to drink but that's just me

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
even ellis, he's extremely funny and needs to appreciate me.
I think I made fun of you a few times, I hope you didn't take it personally. Really, I have nothing against you, and I hope you haven't been stressing about it too much.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i still don't think high schoolers (not on individual basis, but a general one) are mature enough to drink but that's just me
I agree with you on that.

I'm a little annoyed, I've only had one dang chance to get smashed this whole winter break due to work (wasn't even on New Years dammit). Oh and being 21 is just a damn good time when it comes to drinking.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I had a few sips here and there in Junior High but my first time really hardcore drinking was sophomore year. Holy **** I got so ****ing sick. I was told I had alcohol poisoning but I didn't go to the hospital. I do remember vomitting like crazy, dry heaving and constantly blacking out. Plus my old dumbass doctor had me on anti-depressants at the time and that really ****ed with everything even more.

I'm not much of a drinker at all. But whenever I do drink, I know my limit and I never surpass it anymore. It's just not really worth it. Besides, I'd rather get high off my ass and have a good time.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts