Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fastecho419 said:
By the Steelers of all teams too!! LOL!

Are you saying the number 1 team in the AFC is a bad team or something? Next week the Steelers are gonna whip the eagles ass too.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Fastecho419 said:
By the Steelers of all teams too!! LOL!
let me see right now there about the #1 team in the AFC, about the #1 defence in the NFL. On a 5 game winning streak, An awsome Rookie QB who is dominating every body and about to set a record for most wins starting as a rookie in the NFL.

Thats just a few things.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
No Barber, teh Eagles are going to crush the Steelers. They're just not up to par with us. They're good, but not that good. I think that the Patriots just lost tonight because they got too confident.

EDIT- Also, I'm saying "by the steelers of all teams" because I'm judging of last year. This year they're doing good. That Rothlesburger guy is amazing for a rookie. I can't wait to see him like 4-5 years into his career.

Also, the Eagles are the #1 team in the NFC.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I betcha he is gonna be hte next John Elway. He's great for a rookie. John Elway or Joe Montana.

EDIT- Watch the Eagles go 8-0 next week. Then we'll see how cheesy you look then Barber.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You're not allowed to argue when you have neg 28 rep.

How will the Steelers be stopped? The Eagles obviously have no Defense at all. Holy **** you have 1 DE who isn't that good and gets hurt every other week.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
We have the worst run defense. But we have great pass defense. Our offense is on fire and Terrell Owens from what I last checked has the most TD's in the NFL. I'm not sure, so correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
The Pats play the Rams who are 4-3.

EDIT- If you guys didn't realize next week will be a game for the state. Cuz both are in Pennsylvania. I can't wait to see that game. I think the Steelers will give us a run for hte money and there will be ups and downs. But in teh end we'll come away with an Akers kick to win the game.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
David Akers... haha. He cracks me up.

Rams will beat the Pats by a touchdown. The Pats won't know how to recover from a beat down. They will be back on track in a week or two though.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts