Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are a complete moron. You were temp banned for 3 days. a simple thing...you stay away for 3 days and you come back and show us that your not a bad person just a bad poster.

You couldn't stay away for just 12 more hours? you thought now was the time you wanted to be sure you are banned for good.

You are banned i banned your other name for good too...from now on when I find a new name of yours it will be banned too...learn that there is stuff away from the interweb and try some of them.

·
Registered
757 Posts
It's like a cleansing fire has descended on this forum

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Rebel Yell said:
Not trying to be an asshole or anything, but aren't these types of threads usually discouraged by the staff?
where are the other threads like this?

Slipknot is a well-liked member. Bubba made this thread to explain to him and to the whole forum why he was banned. Without this thread there would be like 5 threads saying "wtf why was slip banned"

this is the good thread

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
dhill0413 said:
where are the other threads like this?

Slipknot is a well-liked member. Bubba made this thread to explain to him and to the whole forum why he was banned. Without this thread there would be like 5 threads saying "wtf why was slip banned"

this is the good thread
There have been pleanty of "Attn: Member" threads, and they are always closed and/or deleted.

It's not that I mind it or anything, it's just that when a regular member does it it's looked down upon.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
You gotta wonder if he was told how long is he was banned for. Because if no one told him or he never received an email then he might have done it thinking he has nothing left to lose.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
BichSlapinWorr said:
Wow i thought he could last 3 days even though Kyle Couldnt :p

Meh and he was being funny in the Chat last night ...

* Frowny Face *
He didn't know it was 3 days...

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.