Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this album has been out for a while and ive had it a while i just never really listened to it for some reason. holy **** it is GOOD. DFA is one of my favorite bands and all the remixes are so nasty. definitly check this one out.

also, they are sick live

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I've only heard stuff from Your A Woman,I'm A Machine. The stuff I heard is good though.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
m98_bmx said:
I like their other CD, I'm a Woman Your a Machine. Good stuff. I've never heard Bloody Romance before.
its basically a bunch of songs off ur a women that were remixed. there are also a few other new songs. they also have a ep called heads up, pretty good stuff

if you like DFA 1979 check out lightning bolt. same thing, bass player and drums, but it sounds a lot different

D

·
0 Posts
i was so pissed, they played in a small bar an hour away from here but i couldnt drive then and no one would give me a ride.

·
Registered
346 Posts
What a day to post this on, as they just officially broke up friday nigh.t

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think i posted it yesterday. wtf, they did? that is so messed up. o man im pissed.

side note: did you know the two dudes jobs before they did the band? look into it, its hilarious. stock broker and school teacher, lol

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Phal said:
What a day to post this on, as they just officially broke up friday nigh.t

yea, just looked into it. they have been done for almost year, but i guess they just made it official. that sucks so much

·
Registered
346 Posts
imhungry said:
i think i posted it yesterday. wtf, they did? that is so messed up. o man im pissed.

side note: did you know the two dudes jobs before they did the band? look into it, its hilarious. stock broker and school teacher, lol
I don't know if those are true, they make up stuff like that alot, on their bio it says they either met on a pirate ship, or in prision, but they couldnt remember

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im pretty sure that part is true. its been in a lot of their interviews and stuff. my friend wyatt is like a dfa expert and ill ask him later today

1 - 10 of 10 Posts