Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one else see on the news about this teacher who got on one of her students several times. I heard about it at work on the radio while driving thinking of some old lady then see the pics and im like...wowzers

that kid must walk down the halls with a huge smile on his face. yea I been boinkin miss williams. so terriblely great.

pics.

wow. how cool does that kid feel. and why did he complain...shes crazy. thats what they are saying.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
24 still. wow. she used to model for those car magazines and now suddenly shes a middle school teacher getting on 14 year olds. Makes me feel jipped.

·
12,110 Posts
Last year I had some teachers... DAmn..

One time she was checking out a poster board I turned in (it was leaned up agains the desk, so nobody else but anyone standing behind the desk could see.. And she claled me over adn asked me somethign adn I pointed it out.. Now mind you we were both completely outof sight of the class.. When I went back to my seat my friends were like "Dude, what happened behidn there???" I was like.. "Meh.. use your imagination."

O

·
0 Posts
There's one person that works at my school that is tappable...I want to go to his school.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Alpha said:
Last year I had some teachers... DAmn..

One time she was checking out a poster board I turned in (it was leaned up agains the desk, so nobody else but anyone standing behind the desk could see.. And she claled me over adn asked me somethign adn I pointed it out.. Now mind you we were both completely outof sight of the class.. When I went back to my seat my friends were like "Dude, what happened behidn there???" I was like.. "Meh.. use your imagination."
Well apart from not being able to read that... Go you.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
When i saw that she was a teacher and that she had sex w/ a 14 year old... All i can think of is that old Van Halen Song w/ the blonde teacher ;)

And psh... i wouldn't complain... I'd be like... Monday same time?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts