Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
The "specs", "pics" and "vids" links are broken and get 404. FYI, it's bad form to use spaces in the names of any document that will be viewed on the web.

The "Home" page needs a title. Right now it says "New Page 1".

The "Enter" page would look a lot better with some kind of splash image.

FrontPage is bad for your health. ;)

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
specs pics and vids dont exist yet. I made an origonal post saying some of it might get you a 404 but mozilla pwned me.

I'm thinking of doing flash buttons, but my flash knowledge is limited. And I'll be damned if I'm EVER caught usign those crappy flashbutton.com things.

Comming soon is going to be a short intro clip of me ripping on my mag. Just waiting for my new mag rail and a field. And money!

Thanks for the input guys! Thanks for the bugs allstar.

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
Flash is extremely easy to learn. A lot people find it very helpful to run through the introduction tutorials, which are surprisingly less sucky than the tutorials that come with most programs. Just don't go overboard and have a million gay sounds when you click a button and music you can't turn off.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
allstarunited said:
Flash is extremely easy to learn. A lot people find it very helpful to run through the introduction tutorials, which are surprisingly less sucky than the tutorials that come with most programs. Just don't go overboard and have a million gay sounds when you click a button and music you can't turn off.
God I hate that..

At first I was just going to do a text-only site for ease of loading and bandwidth.. But figured I could make it look spicier if I closed notepad and opened frontpage.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
allstarunited said:
The "specs", "pics" and "vids" links are broken and get 404. FYI, it's bad form to use spaces in the names of any document that will be viewed on the web.

The "Home" page needs a title. Right now it says "New Page 1".

The "Enter" page would look a lot better with some kind of splash image.

FrontPage is bad for your health. ;)
Yeah, use geocities.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
xxxfirexxx said:
Yeah, use geocities.
LMAO

Geocities is a free host. With ads and all that. I use my comcast ftp space.

Geocities gives you ads. Cocmast does not. Geocities gives you like 10 meg, comcast gives you 250.

Frontpage is a program. Geocites is a website.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
i tried using comcast but to be honest it straight up pissed me off. But I'm not really worried about using a website because I can program both html and css

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Alpha, I can hook you up with some flash buttons.. im not the best but whatever... you know my screenname

1 - 20 of 22 Posts