Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, this is my first post:

I have a couple questions about this year's DON game.

1. Is the event bring your own paint or field paint only?

2. What are the field rules and regs on homemade paintball mines and launchers?

I have emailed SC Village twice in the past month and have had no luck. If anyone who attended last year's game can you also let me know what to expect, as this will be my first California scenario game.

-thanks

EDIT: 7/18/14

I have procured another question and again have not received an answer from the Giantsportz staff, so it is to this forum that I have turned:

Towards the beginning of the DON8 site there was a schedule up for the entire event including play start and end times but I can't seem to locate that one anywhere now.

·
I am here
90 Posts
Hello all, this is my first post:

I have a couple questions about this year's DON game.

1. Is the event bring your own paint or field paint only?

2. What are the field rules and regs on homemade paintball mines and launchers?

I have emailed SC Village twice in the past month and have had no luck. If anyone who attended last year's game can you also let me know what to expect, as this will be my first California scenario game.

-thanks
My apologies for not getting back and answering your questions in a timely manner, real life calls lol!

1. The event is a Field Paint Only.

2. To be honest, paintball mines have not been used at this event, but the rules state that there will be someone there to "approve" any homemade/DIY gear such as mines and launchers. I think last year they limited the number of launchers out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts