Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the new "My Chemical Romance: Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge" about a week ago, what do u guys think? i thought it was tight, and i liked the songs "Helena"(where i live, heh) "To The End" wasn't a bad song either.

I burned my friends "Shinedown: Leave a Whisper" not long ago either too. ".45" was probably my favorite song there, it's one of my all time faves.

I also burned "Coheed and Cambria: In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth" that wasn't a bad CD. Their voices r kinda weird tho. I liked "Silent Secret" and "My favor House Atlantic."

Post comments and what u guys think of these bands.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
like i said, i think they're decent groups. C&C isn't all that great imo, im not sure why i pu them up there, lol. but i can see where u guys r coming from, i just enjoy listening to some of these songs....

u really don't like MCR prophet? i thought they were a fairly popular group, they r around ehre at least

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
don't worry Viking Kid, i like My Chemical Romance too. i came into the lounge to make a thread about them ( I am listening to Helena right now, kick ass song) but then i saw yours. i like shinedown's song too, it's ok. I do have to agree with barber on the coheed and cambria subject though, they would be alot better if their lead singer's voice wasn't that annoying

Edit: just for the record, i'm not goth or anything. i don't agree with the goth scene at all, don't understand it, don't want to. but i do like some goth songs.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
hurdlebeast said:
don't worry Viking Kid, i like My Chemical Romance too. i came into the lounge to make a thread about them ( I am listening to Helena right now, kick ass song) but then i saw yours. i like shinedown's song too, it's ok. I do have to agree with barber on the coheed and cambria subject though, they would be alot better if their lead singer's voice wasn't that annoying

Edit: just for the record, i'm not goth or anything. i don't agree with the goth scene at all, don't understand it, don't want to. but i do like some goth songs.
LOL YOU JUST CALLED MCR GOTHIC!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Oh man, that's classic

·
Registered
423 Posts
hurdlebeast said:

MCR and goth don't even belong in the same sentence. Anyways, I don't like those bands. Like Prophet, I listen to metal.. And the lead singer of Coheed and Cambria's voice is sooo annoying.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I like shinedown, i listen to pretty much any rock or metal, but i cant stand punk rock at all. Punk rock is the only thing in Iowa. A bunch of the kids around here where girl pants. Its screwed up hardcore

1 - 20 of 25 Posts