Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rate my decent Ion :) all black yeah. Stuff in sig.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Fixed the pictures there we go.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
1. far from decked out
2. you say it has a q-lock...that's not a q-lock...i cant really tell from the pic what feedneck it is...but i know its not a q-lock
3. lose the drop
4. 5.5/10

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Uhh if you would like I can take a picture of the box its a q-lock... lol unless the box is wrong and the ebay person I bought it from lied too. Also I like the drop forward it helps the balance.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Get a q-lock.

Get a rail and lose the drop. Get some grips. Get a trigger. Then a body. Then it might be decked out.

6.5/10

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Destx said:
Uhh if you would like I can take a picture of the box its a q-lock... lol unless the box is wrong and the ebay person I bought it from lied too. Also I like the drop forward it helps the balance.
I will make a bet with you that it's not a q-lock. If it isn't a q-lock, you give me your ion...if it is...I will give you my Nerve.

The guy lied to you. Looks like a Trinity T-lock or Redz feedneck...but I am 100% sure that it is not a Smart Parts Q-lock.

This is what a q-lock looks like....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I guess I got owned but damn you guys didn't have to jump on me about it jezz.

·
Registered
303 Posts
yea..its definately suppost to be in the 0-350 section...its an ion ions are 300 new..( 285.00 ) it definately doesnt have enough on it to make it about the 350 range...i would move it to 0-350

1 - 20 of 24 Posts