Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK im holding a vote because i couldnt figure out how to make a pole...so just pick which number u want and maybe put why...

Ok im want the tippman 98c or the Spyder VS1- ill probably be playing inside speedball and outside woodball
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1)Dont get either of them
2)Get the 98c its better for speedball and woodball and is durable
3)get the VS1 its better for speedball and woodball and is durable
4)Get the 98C its more durable and reliable
5)get the Vs1 its for durable and reliable

Also please post if u are using or have used either of these guns and your review of it..

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
The VS1 with a new feedneck will pretty much last you unless you want to start playing tournaments...and at 90$ it's a great value

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just wanted to let you know that the remanufactured VS1 is no longer available at actionvillage.

txaggie, your link in your sig is semi-dead. It's linking only to actionvillage, but it says the product you are requesting is no longer available (or something to that effect). Just FYI.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Remanufactured?
Also...why couldnt i play in tourny's with it (not that i would)

Actionvillage had a remanufactured/refurbished one for 90 or 95, but they're out of them now. It means that it had a problem, but it was fixed and everything was checked out and reset to factory specs. It's pretty much brand new, but they have to list it as refurb/remanufacured since it was a repaired unit.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
hm......they may be out temproarily of the refurbs. They usually get more in on a semi-regular basis though.

yeah the link died a couple weeks ago and I just haven't fixed it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts