Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i have a choice...

do you think i would be better off getting a Palmer Stabalizer...

or some sort of different board for my eframe?

its really hard to say...

Reasons to get a new chip: faster rate of fire, i already have a cheap nitro tank so consistancy shouldn't be horrible, i'll have anti-chop eyes, i need a new vertical adaptor which costs 20 bucks.

Reasons to get the stabalizer: if i get the chip i need a new hopper, even with nitro i would have better accuracy with the stabalizer, and i use co2 sometimes when my nitro is empty, i have to install the board myself.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
naw im one of thoes up your spyder as far as it can go guys. i dont plan on selling my gun for a really long time... a really really long time. besides... its kinda cool to whop someone who thinks they can kill everyone just cuz the have a timmy with your so called crappy spyder. lol just kidding

okay i think i'll go with the y board... im a front guy anyway... and for all you front guys out there know... right when your about to engage in a huge firefight, and you chop, you KNOW your in deep crap. and how do you cover up the wires for the eyes on the y board? or does it come with a cover?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts