Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone bagged a deer yet?? i don't bow hunt, so i have to wait until Nov. 15th before i get a chance to. But so far, i've shot 4 partridge and 3 woodcock:D

·
Registered
127 Posts
how old do you have to be to own a gun? Mwahaha really old thread.:devil:

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
PaiNtBaLLeR_200 said:
my dad got a doe. he just wanted some good burgers and jerkey. he shot that thing in the eye! it was so nasty to look at
was he aiming for his head??? i hope so cuz he aint a very good shot if he wasnt

a pretty nice 8 ptr. walked 10 ft. in front of me while i was in my blind but it kept running back and forth and than went out into a field where i could see it cuz the trees around me so my dad shot it from his stand

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heres a great pic...incase any of you have ever looked at the Title of my name..True Yooper....heres a GREAT example of one

·
Registered
127 Posts
what does true yooper mean?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, anyone who lives in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, we tend to call ourselves Yoopers. Everyone thinks of us as old fashioned people who live off the land and hunt and fish all the time. Theres people in the Lower Peninsula of Michigan (aka Trolls, Fudgees, ect) that think there isn't even electricity up here. And im just proud to be a Yooper i guess....hahaha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts