Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have u guys ever watched it. Am i the only one that finds it addicting? Are u guys gonna watch the new episode today?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its on Nogin, Its like a teen Sop-Opera, sorta like Boston Public

·
Registered
649 Posts
I watch it at times. It is very emo with everyone crying over relationships and people cutting and they do stupid things. That new episode was good though, Degrassi needs some more violence in the episodes.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Degrassi is a Canadian show on the N. Its pretty stupid. But addicting. I only watch it b/c Manny is one hot chick! Anyhow, its pretty gay. Like Sean is from the ghetto. Maybe if this show was based in L.A or /chicago, but Canada. Plus, They make way too much drama to not be a womens show. My sister is in love with it(shes 14), and so is my step-bro, but he just watches it to be cool.(ya, hes weird).

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
...way too addicting, I like how everything has changed, i stopped watching it for a year, then started again, all of a sudden Manny is hot, Emma doesnt look like she has Cancer, and Marco gets a boyfriend (before Degrassi, i was unaware that men were allowed to kiss on TV)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Lol. Yeah they shouldn't have done it in Canada; it just doesn't fit. I'm glad they shot Jimmy. Maybe in the next episode, Spinner will feel bad and commit suicide.

·
Registered
649 Posts
vpraidersfan already answered that, dum-dum.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Up, gotta keep this thread alive too

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
there just really, really good freinds

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
BakerSkate said:
I'm glad they shot Jimmy. Maybe in the next episode, Osama's kid will be a transfer student and blow the whole damn set to hell because it's such a mind-blowingly retarded homosexual preteen queerfestival jamboree
fixed

1 - 20 of 25 Posts