Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I myself am a greek american and proud of my greek heritage so i paid the 30 bucks to watch the greek team play just as i did for the rest of the euro tourney and wow what a game. It went scoreless for the first 90 min and in the first overtime in stoppage time they scored from a Dellas header of a corner kick. WOW :yikes. I have been in a good mood since but i was pissed when the play wasn't even in the top ten plays on sportscenter this weekend. It was beat out by 6 diving catches (i've never seen one of them before) with no outs in the top of the 3rd inning. It's july and interleague play!! baseball doesn't matter. For you stupid baseball players who don't know anything about international soccer or even where greece is, I will put it in terms u can understand. Greece beating portugual then france then Czech republic is as likely as Ted Williams being thawed and pitching a no hitter and batting the cycle for the Tampa Bay Devil Rays in game seven of the world series all during a full moon. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN. And still no props for Greece from the american sports media. I HATE SUMMER SPORTSCENTER!!:mad: :mad:

BRING ON PORTUGAL thumup:

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
I can understand you, not about greece, but i think the highest that I have ever seen any soccer play on sportscenter is like 3 or maybe 2, im not sure. But yeah, some fo the things that soccer players do should be wwaaaayyyy higher. The worst is when they get beat out by ****ing home runs. They happen in almost every game but they still put them ahead of some incredible soccer plays.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts