3. Redz Pepperstick
  4. Check-it on/off
  5. Hybrid Grips
  6. Orange Bolt
  7. Hybrid Bolt Guide (not shown)
  8. Hyper 2
  9. 'McDonalds' anno "str8killa"
TANK AND LOADER:
  1. Halo b w/rip, z board & suicide shell.
  2. Crossfire 70/45 lp w/Dye rhino cover.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, the specs are up - i'm not finished with this marker... i'm going to make the trigger red - the barrel yellow and red change the cradle and on/off as well as do a cos mod on it so the light goes through the grip rather than the back...

but the most of the anno is finished so i'm posting pics!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
dang 9/10, where did you pick that up?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Love the "str8killa" and the Mac theme. I give it 9.5/10 only because it would be perfect with gold eye covers, if that's even possible, and all black parts were converted to either the gold or reddish-orange of the receiver.
Very nice gat!

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice get yellow tirgger and yell eye covers. 8.5
Love the "str8killa" and the Mac theme. I give it 9.5/10 only because it would be perfect with gold eye covers, if that's even possible, and all black parts were converted to either the gold or reddish-orange of the receiver.
Very nice gat!
8.5/10 You need to make the black parts yellow.
i get that a lot! the only problem is that i cannot find yellow eye covers so i need to get an aluminum set and have it annoed... which takes way too much time and money sometimes...

i'll get it all finished one day when i have money again (maybe right after christmas, but more likely during next summer when i'm on break from college) and when i do get it finished i'll be sure to post those pics!

·
Cold Fusion...
2,466 Posts
i get that a lot! the only problem is that i cannot find yellow eye covers so i need to get an aluminum set and have it annoed... which takes way too much time and money sometimes...

i'll get it all finished one day when i have money again (maybe right after christmas, but more likely during next summer when i'm on break from college) and when i do get it finished i'll be sure to post those pics!
I am pretty sure you can paint the eye covers. I remember reading a thread about it on PBN.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts