Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever go to dennys at like way late/early?? its sooo fun and cool. when theres people there the atmosphere is awesome. me and my friend matt went last night at 2:30 and were there for like over an hour... its so fun. late night dennys is the place to be

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I went there after going up into the hills and stargazing with friends. theni had to go home cuz i had to be at work in 3 hours

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I went there at 3am one time but the Liqour store across the street got robbed so I didn't leave until 6.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
I do it once a few weeks aftwr work. I just got off work and its 12 30 right now. But when I have nothing to do I go to deny's. Why not?

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Oh yeah...I went to dennys once for lunch...

·
Registered
728 Posts
I'm a regular at the waffle house in town they know me by name. When I was in school I would go there buy smokes from the vending machine and sit and do my homework, now I go to read books and for the conversation with the bar rush crowd at around 2 am. I love night life and meeting people and just talking you can find some amazing stories and very interesting people. Sadly I don't go that much anymore when I quit smoking I kinda cut out waffle house except for maybe once or twice a month to say hi to everyone.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
its either dennys or ihop

and as its beeeeen said, there are some wierd people there. of course ive never been there when i was sober

its wierd. when parties are dying aout at around 2 am, and everyone is like "wher do we crash tonight?" everyone wants pancakes before they pass out

i get french toast tho

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
I went to denny's once. They forgot about our order, and we sat there for an hour waiting for it. So we called the manager over to talk about it and he brings up the topic on how there was a school bus filled with blind kids that he sent away earlier today because they didn't call ahead. (It was blind awareness week which makes it even worse). Anyways, he offered to give us half off, but my aunt b*tched his ass out and made us get it for free. She was all upset because she couldn't find her son cuz he was at a party, but that's another story. Bad experience with Denny's.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
Anyone in the midwest knows waffle house. And how weird the people are at a normal time in the day. I went there at 3 in the morning with my dad once....wow. That place was crazy. A hitch-hiker was like asleep on the floor and it was so smoky that you could barely breath. Waffle house>Ihop

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
denny's is only good after 12
i love their buffalo chicken burger (i think thats what its called)

·
Banned
35 Posts
Ihop, Dennys, and waffle house. All open like 24/7 haha. My friend got in trouble for smoking a cigar in Ihop. They allow cig smoking but not cigar its gay.

I hear steak and shake is expensive/gross. I'm west coast so I don't know.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts