Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right, so 3 weeks ago I had a dentist apointment and the sadistic freak finds a cavity. So today I run up there and he's drilling it out (you know how that feels- that hallow cold feeling) then he stops. "all right... that should do it- wait... (looks again) nope, not deep enough." so he starts drilling again. Then he stops. "that got it- o wait... nope, still more! it's deeper than I anticipated" So BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR for another 2 minutes, and then he's done. i hate getting cavities filled!
not fun. :sly:

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
im gettin braces on the day before school starts so i think im gonna talk funny. and i hate nitrous oxide. it makes me barfy. and i also hate that cold feeling when you get a tooth pulled

·
Registered
477 Posts
I LOVE going to the dentist. Especially when they stick that thing that shoots out water in your mouth....or sucks out all the saliva. :D

dudeus000 said:
im gettin braces on the day before school starts so i think im gonna talk funny. and i hate nitrous oxide. it makes me barfy. and i also hate that cold feeling when you get a tooth pulled
You won't talk funny if braces is all you're getting. At least I didn't, and I had braces for 3 years and had them off when I turned 15.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
lol i went to the dentist wicked baked halfway through school (lol i was told to walk there) and for like 5 minutes i had the airhose thing in my mouth while i made my mouth bigger and smaller to make music. then the dentists walked in and was all wtf???

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
When i got mym teeth pulled, i didnt get any fancy gasses, i got a crap load of shots. I had to sit there awake, as they ranked and pulled and I even heard my teeth cracking in my gums :eek:

·
Registered
917 Posts
The dentist is the job of those who worship Satan and follow his wicked ways. In case you didn't already know, I the dentist. Actually, the dentist is fine... it's the freaky drill that gets me.

Anyways, I've had no cavities, and never will have any. My dad has the most cavity-immune teeth out there- noone in the past 3 generations has had a cavity. :D I braces, though...

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i hate the dentist. i got 2 teeth pulled in 2nd grade, and 10 when i was in 5th grade :(. i got my braces off, so far no cavities. i also have cealants (sp?)-(i have no clue how to spell it) and i basically cant get cavities. im also probably gonna have to get my wisdom teeth pulled with will total up to 16 teeth puled by the end of my lifetime (hopefully).

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
My dentist is hot and hawaiian. And she like pushes me into the chair and gets really close to me and she's all "open up, stick out your tongue". One time I pitched a tent when she was like examining my mouth and it was pretty damn embarassing.

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
ja289 said:
i hate the dentist. i got 2 teeth pulled in 2nd grade, and 10 when i was in 5th grade :(. i got my braces off, so far no cavities. i also have cealants (sp?)-(i have no clue how to spell it) and i basically cant get cavities. im also probably gonna have to get my wisdom teeth pulled with will total up to 16 teeth puled by the end of my lifetime (hopefully).
Im up to 16 teeth pulled now and that doesnt include my wisdoms rollin:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
My dentist is hot and hawaiian. And she like pushes me into the chair and gets really close to me and she's all "open up, stick out your tongue". One time I pitched a tent when she was like examining my mouth and it was pretty damn embarassing.
lmao thats great hahahaha
yea, now it goes HKFIHWRGBVQJFGILG2ghjkel when i drink something hot or cold, so everythings gotta be lukewarm for the next few days

·
Registered
579 Posts
dentists doesnt bother me, ive had like 4 teeth pulled
i have braces :( my case isnt bad tho

do u have to get wisdom teeth pulled no matter wut ?
im not sure bout this someone fill me in
i have 2 growing in one on each side on my bottom teeth ...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts