Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Destruction and Meyham

Post ur distruction and mayhem here. here is my part of my list in the last couple months. my list is getting better as the year progresses. and its not in chronological order.

1. Threw rakes in people's pools(plus trash can with tee markers)

2. Drove stolen golf cart on golf course at 2 in the morning(almost flipped it too)

3. Threw horse treats in some bastards boat on the highway

4. Gave mini-van driver the finger while driving by.

5. Threw Coke bottle, water bottle, and cone with piss in it at skater fagots at homecoming.

6. Grabbed a guys ass to see what he'd do. he liked it. I got scared and felt like puking.

7. Shot baby Jesus light up christmas statue with BB gun(HEY! I was bored with a weapon in my hand!)

8. Stole candi from dum ass snack bar lady.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
What point does this crap serve? Your just advertising that your not a responsible person. Someone comes in and reads this drivil and theyre gonna think we're a bunch of vandals and punks with guns. Do us all a favor and dont post any of this, no one, in fact could we have this topic locked or something?

·
Registered
28 Posts
well heres my list

1. broke two windows

\

scratched neighbors corevette with rocks broke dumbasses arm

shot a house with paintballs

drilled through a wall on someones house

blew up freinds car

set forest fire

filled a car with water by a hose

hit dumbass with bike.

stole candy from a baby
stole candy from local store

stole a dreadlock hat

stole lighters

stole cell phone

painted freinds bike pink

pushed a kid off a cliff. (it was only 10 feet)

and ill think of other things soon

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
AAAAARRRGGGGGG!!!! Arent oyu listening?!?! Dont post here things like this because it gives paintball a bad name. And Spongebob, WTF were you thinking? You shot a goddamn house with your paintball gun?!?!?! ARE YOU A GODDAMN MORON OR SOMETHING?!?!?!?!?! Thats how the sport will be banned, people like you doing irresponsible things with you gun. You should just throw the gun in the garbage. You arent worthy of it. Grow up all of you.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
ya seriously u guys, we dont need another thread like the one that started off with something about a possum and had a cat getting its head mowed off again cuz that just gives us a bad name and will eventually lead up to our great sports demise

·
Registered
360 Posts
I agree. And how much of a lowlife are you to steal? You go and complain about other people that steel stuff then you go and do it? Especially from a baby thats just low.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was actually my friend who stole it, it was an airhead. and no this isn't going to give paintball a bad name. almost every kid(painballer or not) does something of the sort. the stuff that gives paintball a bad name is how sponge bob rulz shot a house with a paintball gun. the rest of the stuff has no relevence to paintball watsoever.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i pinned my section seargents rank pins up side down

in the army all batteris start with the letters ba so i sent a new guy for some ba elevenhundred novembers (ba1100ns)

taught a new guy that his fourth general order is "to guard my post from flank to flank and to take not s**t from any rank"

in basic training i found out (when i was on guard) that yes putting someones hand in warm water while they sleep will cause them to piss

i drained the yolk out of an egg (small hole) and put it back
the look on the cooks face when he cracked poen an empty egg was funny

i made a keyring up that had the same type of keys on it as my roommates ( i wanted to watch him as he got confused when the keys didnt work) :devil: we got drunk and his big dumb drunk ass wanted to go shoot some pool and i didnt want to go so he wanted his keys so he goes to his car
the key broke off in the door a brick went through the little flip out window and he passed out in the drivers seat

i swiched out the covers between hustler and good housekeeping
(didnt buy or steal either book)

i filled a condom partially up with mayonaise and droppd it in the back seat of a car

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Okay Cartman here has the right idea, hes not really vandalizing or destroing property hes just doing generalized pranking, and pranks are ok.

But advertising that you steal, vandalize and assault other people (throwing stuff at people is considered assault) isnt right. Besides what purpose does it serve to tell us this kind of crap? None. Your simply advertisning the fact that your an inconsiderate theif and vandal moron.

·
Registered
36 Posts
heres a great midnight prank. youll need a truck adn 3 friends step 1: fill several garbage cans with water
step2: put them in the bed and drive around late at night looking for good houses to do this. have people in the back too to prevent spilling the cans.
step3: quietly and carefully prop the garbage cans against peoples doors (do this one house at a time)
step4: ring doorbell/knoick on door frantically until they answer and when they open the door.. SPLASH.. the can tips over spilling a ****load of water into their house
step5: run like hell to your friends truck jump in and laugh your asses off
step 5: repeat

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
actually airsoft this were kids from my school. they didn't care that much. mainly cause they didn't know it was piss. but they're in 7th and 8th grade. they're not going to file a lawsuit. also one of the dirty skater fagots was michael renna's son. you know Michael Angelo's, the italian food company. lol. i hate that kid. he is frikin spoiled. he gets watever he wants. he doesn't even play paintball anymore and his dad got him a new black magic with air system for christmas.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
If hes a rich lil *** then hes more likely to sue you, and besides it still dosnt make it right if his daddy bought him a new gun fer Christmas and he dosnt play anymore. Just dont start sh!t, thats how people get shot, frankly if you start it and someone shoots you, you deserve it. You were stupid enuff to get him all mad. Just dont do it, people own guns and your not invincible.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
he is seriously too stupid to even think of that. but dude stop, it was my decision to make this thread, not urs. and your starting to break the intentional flaming rule of this board. so stop.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Im not flamming Im simply informing you that you really shouldnt do stupid things like throwing piss bottles at people. And all your doing here is advertising your rap sheet. Further more, if you think that hes too stupid to pick up a gun and shoot you, then your already as good as dead. Your gonna do something incredibly stupid that you think is funny and this person is gonna be a guy with a short fuse and a .45, chances are you wont run into the guy but you never know.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
omg, not everyone is a psyco in this world. i know this kid. i have been to his house(when i was friends with his older brother). dude, its not like these kids are losers and have no friends. they are actually the most popular kids in their grades. they aren't emmotianaly disturbed or anything. they know we are cool with them other than we don't like when they bring their skateboards to things like football games. i have no problem with skateboarders at all. its just the ones who are posers, and think they can skate when they can't. other than that i talk to them every once in a while. its not like they're total strangers.

p.s.- it was an small orange safety cone.:p oh yah it didn't have a whole in the bottom.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i forgot to add that i only do that stuff to people i know. not total strangers. cuase i know they're are psychos in this world. and i have seen my share of them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
airsoft guy if you are so against this childish yet hilarious pranks thwen dont even post on the thread, your just mad because my prank was hilarious

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I didnt say anything about your post, in fact thats a beutiful prank. But usually your sposed to use a carbage can filled with garbage then you fill it with water. But you should usually do that one with friends. I do childish things too but I dont like to talk about them. I have a friend that pissed in someones car one night, they left it open just a crack and he was good at putting lil things in cracks. :rofl :rofl :rofl Look I made a gay joke! No but thats what we always say when he talks about it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts