Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Christmas this year my girlfriend bought us two tickets to the upcoming Chargers game against the Broncos to get into the playoffs! And they are in the very first row near mid field!!!

So anyone else gonna be rooting for the chargers this weekend??? Who do you think is going to take it down?

If you don't answer "Chargers!"...You are wrong

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I've never been a big fan of both, but I like the Chargers more so go them.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Im for the bronco's, but I believe the chargers will win.

However, it is about time for a big game for the bronco's. You know, since they are the numero 2 offense in the league, they may be able to pull it off. BUt I doubt it.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
dude thats sick...my 3 brothers are goin to the game...i'll be in dallas on sunday so i'll miss it!

i think the chargers have the upper hand in this one...they're piquing right now and are carrying a lot of momentum and hochuli-fueled vengeance with them.

merry christmas to all!

·
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definitely, the whole team is coming together at the right time, and Rivers is just on fire!! Plus with all this talk of the chargers saying bad things about Cutler, there should be some bad blood out there to make this a real intense game.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I am just glad I will be able to watch it, since its the night game.

I will probably be locked up in my room screaming and probably crying after its over.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts