Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
I have 2 lvl 99's (zon (PVM) + sorc (PVP)) and a 85 sorc (MF), and mules and low level (80-) assns and druids and all...

Then I log on and my account is expired with no way to get it back.

Then I shot everyone who worked at blizzard.

And burned the building down..

:dodgy:

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I have tons of guys, most are level 70 or 80 I think I have one or two higher ones.

I can't remember since I haven't played it in so long.

·
Registered
461 Posts
i have like a lvl 70 something zon and barb, my guys were pretty pathetic by themselves but teamed up with my friends they wreaked havoc

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
79 necro, awsome party member but not so good on his own.

Ive had all the chars except druid and asassin above lvl 50 on closed battlenet

BTW To start with a character at lvl 33 (u still get to choose all the stats), add " -act5" to the end of your diablo 2 desktop shortcut

Note that only works for single palyer

·
Dont Steal My Avvy
329 Posts
lvl 84 barb lvl 86 sorc(tank sorc it was godly with an awesome cast rate :)and some mules and i had rlly godly items but little run word items i always hated those

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Used to play until all the white hacked items started showing up on closed. It was only fun before the expansion came out, I used to have all the best stuff to on pre-expansion diabloii because I corpse popped a korean that had raven saw, dual leech duped rings, and those duped gaunts and boots. Really good barb, or as he would say 'baba'. Yah i played that game too much. Not even going to say what lvl chars I had.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
76 javazon
85 Hammerdin
67 Barb

my hammerdin would be so much better if i had enigma, it takes so freeaking long to get

·
Florida's #1
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SupahFly21 said:
76 javazon
85 Hammerdin
67 Barb

my hammerdin would be so much better if i had enigma, it takes so freeaking long to get
What's the best lightening skill for a javazon, i'm working on one. There's two that you can access at level 30 and one splits on contact and ooo you know. I need to know what I should put my skills points into for my javalins.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts