Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
probably never, eather that or years from now... you see blizz has a very small staff compaired to other game companies and they are busy with other games such as WoW, and makeing patches for WCIII and its x-pack... also there is probably going to be a new SC before a new diablo

p.s. if anyone plays D2LoD my account name is rish so look me up...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they already made the next starcraft its called starcraft ghost and its not for pc's just for xbox ps2 and gamecube

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well sense they just made new warcrafts and the new starcraft not for pc's i think next up is diablo 3

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
diablo 2 expansion used to be my life then when my accoutn got deleted for using pindlebot hack i just quit and started playing starcraft occasionally

·
Registered
9 Posts
i doubt that diablo 3 will come but if it does come it will take a while.........i play wc3 right now....does anyone know anything about world of warcraft, because i dont think its supposed to be the same kind of game as the other warcraft games

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my sorc was level 99 so u can see how much i played also had 95 zon and asn

·
Registered
135 Posts
i never played tht, but i was gonna get it. i jus played wc3: ft now. my sn ic I3lackDragun (thts and i and a 3) or cujo2031.

·
Registered
110 Posts
man in clans db2lod do poeple give you free stuff

like occys and ****? i caould never get into one

and i could never get sweet stuff

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
there is a starcraft 2 in production, i ambetting it won'tbe out for another few years cuz blizzard works ata snails pace. i really think ghost will suck. they should just revamp and add **** to the origanal starcraftcuz i don't see how they can introduce more races and improve the existing races much more

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
i play sc all the time...i used to play LOD and i have awhole bunch of ****...i used to play before all those hexs and iths where there so wf's were worth like 50 sojs....now they are worth crap and i got 2 of em....anyways i own ass at star craft...my account name is hiagain for both sc and LOD

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
wtf dd u ju say? i am sorry, i am not uber 1337 enough to understand wtf u r talkin about

1 - 18 of 18 Posts