Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont ya just hate it when those uber dickheads come into a game and pick on lvl 20s?Or when people lvl 9 and lower steal dueling money.Diablo needs to be fixed so it isnt so unfair.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
If you think losing gold is a major problem in D2, play hardcore. You'll see bigger problems real quick.

But you're right on high levels gunning for new characters. They really should have something better to do.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont care too much for the money,but when they get it for free and i have worked hard to get it,it makes me mad that i did all that work.

·
Registered
102 Posts
lol diablo got boring for me

no one could kill my character :rolleyes:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Just go do some baal runs and get the money back. Who care about money, if u have good items, you dont need money. NOW if you dropped 32020's or 290s i would be all over you.

Anyway, what realm you play on. if its east whats your name. mines Thenforcer2006 thats my acct.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Torch said:
If you think losing gold is a major problem in D2, play hardcore. You'll see bigger problems real quick.

But you're right on high levels gunning for new characters. They really should have something better to do.
I agree, I play hardcore.
Blizzard had time to release 23 new runewords, but couln't fix tppk.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
woot... yeah i just started playing hardcore and tppk is sooo lame omg.

I just use chicken now.. its the only fair way to aviod it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
DayoftheGreek said:
woot... yeah i just started playing hardcore and tppk is sooo lame omg.

I just use chicken now.. its the only fair way to aviod it.
What realm are you on? I just started again, on east.
I'll be on either *FoamY-Squirrel or *Uk82

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Yea chicken will save you sometimes. TPPK is just lame really, and it seems so simple to fix compared to some other things they have done.

How about the fire enchant monster bug, come across that yet? It'll ruin your whole night.

I'm on East HC ladder, TXC_Torch, if you need some company. Won't catch me on until January though...I didn't bring any Cd's home for break.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i used to play a lot. My characters name is Chocolate_Fire. i never really felt like playing so i just talk ing the room thingys

1 - 13 of 13 Posts