Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new Diablo Mongoose II LCD BBS with eyes marker and I took it out to use in woodsball but when we went to chronograph it it wouldnt drop below 300fps so they wouldnt let me use it on the field of course. Now my first thought was to run a tank of air right quick along with a little lube but that didnt do anything, I even took the velocity adjuster all the way out and it was still shooting at like 305fps. Now when I did my research on this particular marker there were a couple people who stated I would need a spring kit cuz the spring that came in it was too weak and they had issues shooting above 160fps or so. I took out the stock spring and threw in the second one that came as an extra for the marker but havent tried it out yet, does anyone have any suggestion as to what I might do to get this marker legal for play? Thanks

Matt

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
Wrong section, you should ptu this into your marker specific forum. this spot is for tech support with the forum, like bugs and glitches on the actual website.

And ps: Cut the spring, only a loop or two will do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts