Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a pic in my sig of two girls kissing. They weren't naked or fondeling each other. It was a artistic photograph that I bought to put on my wall. I came on today and my sig was changed to say. Keep it up and you will be banned...cobra..(that wasn't the exacty wording. I forgot the exact) It isn't in any of the rules and he threatened to ban over it.

My only complaint is that I feel like I am a supporting member to the forum. Others come online and post pictures of a guys ass ripped in half. I only show respect for the forum and its mods and admins. So why was I warned.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I don't like you...j/k j/k :p you got to remeber this forum has a lot of 11-13 year olds and they may not understand why 2 women are kissing :yum lol or maybe cobra's g/f was one of the chicks! I kid I kid....don't hurt me cobra;0

D

·
0 Posts
hey, wait a tick ^ his sig (well the guy above him) has to chicks naked.. in a shower.. (hehe i have the large version of that pic.. oh my)

·
Registered
561 Posts
sureee they doo

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
woot I just ordered it too. They aren't thongs. Its doesn't show there asses. I don't know what they are called.

·
Registered
121 Posts
"I don't like you...j/k j/k you got to remeber this forum has a lot of 11-13 year olds and they may not understand why 2 women are kissing"

when i was 11-13 i was already into girls kissing

zero affect just had to tell u ur avitar is nice

·
Banned
901 Posts
I'm in agreeance...that was a brash and unneeded warning.

What if it were a guy and a girl? That wasn't ****ography, it was art...and secksy art at that.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cause I feel like I am generally helpful. I could have left with the others to pbn. but I stayed. It is art its by a very famous artist and it is extreamely sexy. I wish it didn't go against me.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i didnt see anything wrong just 2 people laying down getting some rest no crime has been commited

·
Registered
331 Posts
this forum is too censored IMO but i still love it i think mark is too worried about the forums image in the eyes of the parents(soccer moms)

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
its got nothin to do with "art", or ****. it's the lesbo thing. this forum has never let lesbo pics stay up for more than 2 days. this is a "christian PG" forum. i dont think cobra is the one who is really worried about lesbo pics, more than the image of xpaintball's information and purchase assistance site (PBF). all he is doing is keeping a good corporate image (non offensive). i have a business of my own, and it would not do to have lesbos on my business cards. i just see where he is coming from (i think).

dont get me wrong, i am pro-female bi (not total lesbo). :)

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
finally a good response. I can understand it not being christian like but you can't say its not art. Thats like saying any nude portrait isn't art. It is and will always be. It has excelent black and white photographic quality. And as mention its darn secksy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts