Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and a few friends made a pretty decent speedball course and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on some games we could play beside elimination and capture the flag.

·
Registered
250 Posts
ideas that aren't refined yet... but good places to start...

speedball feild, no one can cross the 50. Get even teams, have a set time limit and at least 2 refs. You play untill the time runs out. You don't get out at all. Only shots the the head or torso count. No full auto or 3 shot burst either. If 2 shots are on top of each other and really can't be distinguished it is only one hit. The team with the least least amount of hits to them wins. Must use bright
paint. Those baseball umpire clickers used to keep score will work well.
This could be fun. Although people would have to keep in mind that once they get hit they are not out. Another way that you could score the game (and this might be easier) instead of scoring individual hits you could score "eliminations"
ew ew... add the no hopper wwI/civil war kinda setup to the game...

NEXT game
I'm not sure if this is already an existing game, but I got the idea from checkers.
ets add no hopper/feeders to this game... Smile give people a fighting chance lol.
To make is even more interesting you could say that players cannot move or shoot backwards. So they can only move/ shoot forward or sideways. But we will need specific rules for the "kinged" players....i.e. where they can shoot/move and such.

and last game idea
One man is the Predator, he cannot be eliminated, but will get lit up worse than anything else. A chest sheild should be used. He will be hunting everyone else. Usually at least 10 others. The predator must eliminate everyone else within a set amount of time.

some fun ideas... think we'regoing to try a few of em out at our feild this weekend
mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts